..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ice Cream Sandwiches

LEMON ICE CREAM SANDWICHES with BLUEBERRY SWIRL

~A yummy summer treat~

I made these little sandwiches last weekend after my Mom found the recipe in the August Gourmet magazine and informed me I was slacking - I needed to make them soon! So I did, but like most recipes I didn't do things perfectly, and OF COURSE they look nothing like the pictures in Gourmet. I accidentally overcooked (like almost burnt - I was a little worried!) the cookie part, but I think it was an improvement... they tasted like a homemade sugar cone!

2 comments:

Mrs. MK said...

these look so yummy! Mike wants to know when we're coming over? :-)

Grace said...

OH MAN!!! I saw those in the magazine, and really really REALLY want to taste them! :P Thanks for sharing. You have now made me crave ice cream sandwiches, so I'll need to go make them. ;)