..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Tuesday, February 23, 2010



To many emotions cloud over me. It makes it hard to think, so instead I pray.

It's okay to ask for what you want, right?


God has been speaking to me daily through my study through Matthew. 
 The verses seem to jump off the page. My Savior speaks to me: "My child, I am bigger than your self proclaimed  mountain's. I am able and willing to bless you, but you must believe... you must have faith. In fact those aren't mountains at all, merely little bumps on the in path. I have your life in my hand, trust me. Follow me.


Matthew 6:33
Matthew 7:24-25
Matthew 8:24-26
Matthew 11:28-30

Then we have the story of the five loaves and the two fish. Matthew14:13-21.


On a lighter, more random note...
 Number one: crying gives you a headache like no other. Any agreement on this?
Number two: I really want a home of my own. To clean, to cook, to decorate. To be together.

1 comment:

Mrs. MK said...

I love you and hope and pray that your day to be together comes soon, and if not, that He will bring each day new peace, new mercies.