..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Assorted Mini Cheesecake for my Friends




Stressful fun! Ask my Mom if she thought I was having fun, and I am not sure that she would say yes, but it WAS fun! My biggest problem today was that I didn't really wake up until 3 p.m. so that kinda made the day not as fun as it could have been, but oh well. And here I am posting at 10:45 p.m. so that I should have the same problem tomorrow! Good thing it's Christmas Vacation( whoever came up with Christmas "vacation" was of their rocker! I mean, who doesn't work at least twice as hard as any other time of the year?).
The boxes awaiting their goodies...

Chocolate, Vanilla and Pumpkin Spice Cheesecakes!


Hopefully all my Basketball teamates are enjoying them this very moment - oh wait, they SHOULD be in bed, but I guess since I am not in bed they won't be either!

1 comment:

Mrs. MK said...

Here I am commenting while I should be in bed!! The cheesecakes look so yummy---and it's so thoughtful of you to put the extra time and effort into the presentation! So sweet! What blessed friends you have!!