..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Time!

Here are some of the FABULOUS gifts I received!


From totally sporty and fun...


to totally GLAM!


Oh, and I also was given enough money to go buy one of these! And I even get to go on a shopping trip with my older sister to pick it out!


I felt the LOVE this Christmas( oh, and every Christmas always!) from all my dear family.

God has truly blessed my life with so many wonderful people that I love and that love me in return. That is the greatest gift of all! It just shows up more at Christmas when people go out of their way to bestow such unexpected presents... Thanks everybody!!!!

In case you were wondering what was on the dessert menu, here you are:

-Peppermint Crunch Ice Cream Cake

-Vanilla Cheesecake with Chocolate Sauce

-Pumpkin and Apple Pie


1 comment:

Roberta said...

Hi Grace!
What a great family picture.
I bookmarked your blog so I can catch up with your posts and yummy tempting recipes.