..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Saturday, November 17, 2007

TAGGED!

I was TAGGED by my dear Mother over at Miss Gracie's House. Here we go.

6 Interesting Facts about ME:

1) I LOVE to run. Yep, I would probably pick that if I had a choice of one thing to do. Yes, my friends think I am an extraterrestial being - all I wanted to do for my 17th birthday was to run the farthest I have ever run. I ran 6.2 miles which isn't that impressive, but, my bodyguard (Dad) can get a little bored riding his bike, so I haven't ever really had the chance to run as far as I could.

2)I love listening to Josh Groban and Skillet, Michael Buble and Lifehouse, Chopin and Downhere. Kinda different, huh?

3) My favorite movie at the moment would be No Reservations. Jane Eyre( the new Masterpiece Theatre one) is pretty good too.

4)I have played the piano for over 10 years... wow, that's a long time once I think about it.

5)I get really nervous for piano competitions and recitals but I NEVER get nervous for Volleyball and Basketball games.

6)I have no idea what I am going to do after I graduate from highschool this year - I'm just waiting for God's direction... it's hard being patient for Him to work things out! :-)

I don't know who to tag yet. I'll let you know when I figure it out!

No comments: