..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Enjoy life for what it is, not what it could be.

Enjoy life for what it is,
not what it could be!
God answers prayers. Maybe not quite in ways I had planned... in ways far, far, better!


I prayed that things would work out so that I could be content and joyful. Did they work out in the way I was thinking. No, (I mean that would have been ok,too, :) but I am enjoying my life so much... having fun with friends, talks with my sisters and brothers, working, spending time at home... etc! So I am living my life the way it is and loving it!



(This isn't my picture: I stole it off the internet then I edited it)


#1 blessing in my life? My brothers and sisters and sister-in-laws!




Oh and BTW: I'm planning a big Christmas party at my house... hor d'ouvers and desserts... lots of friends. I am so excited- more details about plans and menu to follow!

No comments: