..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Friday, December 5, 2008

Party Prep #1

Well, unfortunately the first thing I gotta do for my party is: CLEAN!

First clean and decorate for Christmas... which technically should have been done last weekend (it's tradition to get the house decorated for Christmas the few days after Thanksgiving), but I'm a little busier than I used to be and so is my Mom, so I guess I have to be fine with broken tradition! :)

Here is a picture of our parlour and dining room... last year. Seems like this is a recurring pattern! Always, always gotta clean up for Christmas 'cause our family of 20 ( including brothers, sisters, their spouses, a Grandma and an Great Aunt) has to go somewhere!

For those of you that don't know, my mom owns a business that includes lots and lots of beautiful creativity and clutter, which is what you see in the picture!

No comments: