..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Friday, December 12, 2008





Thank you, Gayle and Grace at refreshings for nominating me for this award!




When you are nominated, you are supposed to:
Mention the blog that gave it to you.
Comment on her blog to let her know you have posted the award.
Share 6 values (or things) that are important to you.
Share 6 things you do not support.
Share the love with six ( or however many you want to) other wonderful blogging friends



P.S. I did change the rules slightly ( in italics :)



6 things(+) that are important to me are~

-My relationship with My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ
-Family
-Friends
-Purity
-Cooking 'licious food
-Excercising
-Finding ways to serve those around me


6 things I do not support are~

-Public Education
-Divorce
-Abortion
-Hamburger Helpers and TV dinners(I just had to throw that one in there :P)
-Homo-Sexuality
-






I nominate









No comments: