..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Monday, October 27, 2008

Hope

Today I am thankful for the hope that I find in my Savior. Not just hope that everything will work out for His glory in this life, but a hope that one day there will be ultimate gladness and completeness.



May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13


Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.... Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Psalms 31: 16 and 24

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure.
I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.
Since my youth, O God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

Psalms 41:14-17

...My soul is downcast within me.
Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." Lamentations 3:20-24

No comments: