..Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe..
Add a little sweetness to your life!


Monday, October 20, 2008

Walks

Today, the first day of my exercise of being thankful, I choose to be thankful for my walks. The weather has been beautiful lately... Fall is my favorite season... it's so full of God's wonderful design and creativity.

Test me, O LORD, and try me,
examine my heart and my mind;
for your love is ever before me,
and I walk continually in your truth.
Psalms 26:2-3

He holds victory in store for the upright,
he is a shield to those
whose walk is blameless,
for he guards the course of the just
and protects the way of his faithful ones.
Then you will understand what is right and just
and fair—every good path.
Proverbs 2:7-9

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
1 John 1:5-7

1 comment: